Mercedes Benz ML Class Wide Body Kit Hofele STARCRUISER GT 550 is the first Body Kit designed by Hofele Design in Germany for any Mercedes product.
The Body Kit includes the following items:
- complete front bumper, for the combination with the OEM front grill, with mesh inserts for the big air intakes and separate lower front spoiler lip
- incl. LED daytime running light unit (7 single LEDs per side),
- bracket for the distance radar electronics
- big eight-piece wheel arch extension kit for the front & rear axle with implied air vents
- rear apron in diffusor design with cut-out sections for the Hofele-Design 4-tube sport tailpipes HF 4555
The Hofele Mercedes Benz ML Front bumper replaces the original ML front bumper and is installed at the original points (holes) of the ML body. No improvements or adjustments have to be made to the original car. The original parking sensors from your current bumper have to be used for this bumper. The rest of the parts will be glued to the vehicle.
The width of the extensions is 25mm per side, the wheel arch extensions can be combined with the original Mercedes-Benz side steps or the original AMG side skirts.
This body kit can be used for all Mercedes-Benz M-Class models, no mater if they have the AMG sport package (code P 31) or not.
However the kit is not suitable for the model ML 63 AMG because this model has different fenders and a different rear bumper.
The original trailer coupling / tow bar can still be used in combination with the kit.
Hofele Part # HF 4550 - without electronic parking support
Hofele Part # HF 4550-AR - with electronic parking support