Audi A8 Electronic Lowering Module by Hofele is a ETS-System for all Audi A8 Models with Air Suspension System. For the Front & Rear Axle of the Audi A8.
Speed-related electronic chassis optimization only for cars with Air Suspension.
Lowering of approx. 30mm at the front & 20mm at the rear axle.
Additionally each axle can be independently fine-adjusted another +/- 20mm so the maximum lowering is 50mm at the front & 40mm at the rear axle.
- speed-related lowering (when driving more than 70 km/h (approx. 45 miles/h) the lowering is deactivated to get the full comfort & safety)
- the serial settings in the menu can still be chosen but each setting is lowered
- easy "Plug&Play" installation, takes approx. 30 minutes.
Additionally you have the option to install:
- a module (comes with this order) that has a switch with which the module can be deactivated in case you need the serial height.
- the module has a long wire with which the switch can be guided and installed directly in the drivers compartment for easy control access
If you like to receive the installation guide before placing your order, please contact us via email and we email you the installation guide in a PDF Format.
Hofele Part # HF 8781